Learn more about Dr. Robert Sylvester:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Sylvester is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sylvester
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sylvester Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Sylvester, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sylvester graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Sylvester has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bridgton Hospital
- Rumford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert A Sylvester MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Sylvester practice?
- Dr. Robert Sylvester has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Sylvester practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Lewiston, ME.
See Lewiston Internists and Lewiston Rheumatologists.