Learn more about Dr. Robert Sylvester:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Sylvester is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sylvester
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sylvester Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Sylvester, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sylvester graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Sylvester has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bridgton Hospital
- Rumford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert A Sylvester MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Sylvester practice?
- Dr. Robert Sylvester has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Sylvester practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Lewiston, ME.
See Lewiston Internists and Lewiston Rheumatologists.