A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Taylor, MD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Taylor has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- The Tampa General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Anthony Taylor MD is a male Neurologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Taylor practice?
- Dr. Robert Taylor has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robert Taylor practices Neurology and Vascular Neurology near Thousand Oaks, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN and Tampa, FL.
See Thousand Oaks Neurologists.