A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Thompson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thompson
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Thompson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Thompson, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Thompson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Agnes Hospital
- Northwest Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Anthony Thompson MD is a male Urologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Thompson practice?
- Dr. Robert Thompson has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Thompson practices Urology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Urologists.