A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Todd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Todd is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Todd, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Todd graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Todd has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital East
- Our Lady of Peace
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Anthony Todd MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Todd practice?
- Dr. Robert Todd has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Todd practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Psychiatrists.