A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Todd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Todd is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Todd
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Todd Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Todd, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Todd graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Todd has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital East
- Our Lady of Peace
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert A Todd MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Todd practice?
- Dr. Robert Todd has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Todd practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Psychiatrists and Louisville Geriatric Doctors.