Surgical Specialist

A MUST GO TO SURGEON show details A MUST GO TO SURGEON
by Tasha K. on Nov 9th, 2015

This is the BEST surgeon you could ever ask for. I had my thyroid removed last Tuesday (11/3/15) and I woke up after a 6 hour surgery without any pain...just a little stiffness and a headache. He visited me twice and waited until I started to come to after the surgery. He explained everything in such great detail from what the thyroid did, the nerves around it, to how he would take it out. Now his staff is top notch. There were many times I would email the office manager at night (just the time I would see my emails) and she would email me right back, even on weekends. They all treated me like they knew my personal case and no matter how small my question was they didn't make me seem dumb for asking. Now Ros is his nurse and she's the sweetest person I have ever encountered in the medical field. She also waiting until I woke up and visited me twice. She was gentle, soft spoken, and really make sure I was comfortable with everything going on. Even his hospital staff went above and beyond with their care. There is not enough words and time to explain how much I loved my entire experience. He also really took his time too. Where some surgeons do the quick 45-60 minute surgery he took 6 hours with me to make sure nothing was damaged plus my thyroid ended up being a lot bigger than expected. BEST SURGEON AND OFFICE TEAM EVER!

marvelous doctor show details marvelous doctor
by Connie LeHeup on Apr 13th, 2015

Dr. Underwood is one of the most wonderful doctors I have ever had. He listened to my problems. And he diagnosed the perfect su u rgerg and he and Roz did a fantastic job. He is the best and I would recommend him in a heartbeat. Wonderful man. Think the world of him.

Mar 30th, 2015

I have had a great experience at Dr. Underwood's office.

by Deana Womack on Feb 25th, 2015

Excellent doctor! I had surgery 2 days ago and I am totally happy with Dr. Robert Underwood.

review of surgical experience show details review of surgical experience
Aug 7th, 2013

physician obviously in a hurry. does not spend satisfactory time at bedside.not particularly compassionate

Best doctor and staff ever especially miss roz wow!!!!! show details Best doctor and staff ever especially miss roz wow!!!!!
by Michael finnegan on Apr 18th, 2013

Went out of his way to get me a cup of decent coffee . He cared he asked he listened he was patient he got it all from his father . Miss Roz is the most caring nurse I've ever met and his office staff is fantastic .if there were more practices like his people would not mind going to the doctors at all . Oh had small bowel obstruction.