Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Wainer
Dr. Robert Wainer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Norwood, MA. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine. Dr. Wainer is affiliated with Norwood Hospital, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center and Milton Hospital. Dr. Wainer has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Wainer has the following 3 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Dr. Robert Wainer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Norwood, MA.
Dr. Jonathan Weinstock
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
Norwood, MA 0 mi17
Dr. Ann Garlitski
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Norwood, MA 0 mi16
Dr. Jessica Haffajee
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Norwood, MA 0 mi12