Dr. Robert Ward Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Ward?

March 5th, 2017

I had a spinal fusion that destroyed my back a year 1/2 ago by a Dr in the spine center in Huntsville, I was in so much pain , the hardware came out, he wanted to operate on me again, but I was afraid of him , and one day I was talking to a nice lady @ Walmart and she recommended him. So I called and one month tater he removed & put new hardware on my back. I highly recommend him, he is a very nice person, the best great bedside manner, my back still hurts lot when I walk or do any physical activity, but is a lot better than before , could hardly walk, I don't know why but, I still have a lot of pain in my spine , lower back , don't know why? But I hnow that Dr. Ward did his very best , but my back was in bad shape from my first surgery that never fused , am very great full to him for helping he is not only wonderful Dr. that sit down and talk to his patients,he is also a good person. Thanks a lot for help me God Bless🙏🏼

August 31st, 2016

Great Doctor

Dr.Ward takes care of my mother for her back!! Yes he does have a long wait time ,cause he spends time with each patient!!! He is an outstanding professional Dr. Who is very compassionate!!! He is outstanding in his profession and one of the best Ortho"s around!! Keep up the great work!!!

November 20th, 2015

Great doctor and staff. I haven't had a doctor sit down and talk to me since I was a child. Doctor Ward did and I was very satisfied. The wait was really really long but I know that he is a busy doctor. I do not mind the wait to get to see such great professionals

October 8th, 2015

Wait Time is Way to Long

Dr. Ward is an excellent doctor and very accurate on diagnosis. However the wait time is always 2 to 3 hours. Pack a lunch or take a game/book but you will be there for hours.

October 6th, 2015

I have been operated on my 3 other spine surgeons and it was not until Dr. Ward performed my latest lumbar surgery that I finally obtained relief. He took the time to review everything with me and explain it to me and, most importantly, he listened to me. He was not simply interested in breezing in and out of the room and getting his paycheck. I had to wait a bit to get in to see him but I would gladly wait to receive this quality care that is so rapidly dying in the medical field. Thank goodness he is still practicing good quality medicine!

February 24th, 2015

Very gifted and caring professional. Outstanding surgeon, diagnostician, and patient care.

June 9th, 2014

Awesome doctor

Dr. Ward cares a great deal for each and every patient who walks into his office. I truly appreciated everything he did for me before during and after my back surgeries

May 31st, 2017