A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Watson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Watson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Watson, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Watson graduated from University Of Leeds, England.
Dr. Watson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Anthony Watson MD is a male Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Watson practice?
- Dr. Robert Watson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Watson practices Surgery near Chapel Hill, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Abington, PA.
See Chapel Hill Surgeons.