A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Watson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Watson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Watson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Watson graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Watson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center South Arkansas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Allen Watson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Watson practice?
- Dr. Robert Watson has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Watson practices Family Medicine near El Dorado, AR.
See El Dorado Family Physicians.