Learn more about Dr. Robert Watson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Watson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Watson
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Watson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Watson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Watson graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Watson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center South Arkansas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Allen Watson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Watson practice?
- Dr. Robert Watson has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Watson practices Family Medicine near El Dorado, AR.
See El Dorado Family Physicians.