A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Wiebe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Wiebe, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Respiratory Sounds
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiebe graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Wiebe has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Parkland Health and Hospital System
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wiebe accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans