be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Wiebe, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Asthma and Respiratory Sounds.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiebe graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wiebe has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children`s Medical Center of Dallas
- Parkland Memorial Hospital
- Parkland Health and Hospital System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wiebe accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Wiebe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Wiebe practice?
Dr. Robert Wiebe practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians and Dallas Urgent Care Centers.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bob Wiebe, Dr. Bobby Wiebe, Dr. Rob Wiebe, Dr. Robbie Wiebe