A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Wiebe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Wiebe is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Wiebe, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Respiratory Sounds
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiebe graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Wiebe has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
- Parkland Health and Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Arthur Wiebe MD is a male Pediatrician, has 44 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Wiebe practice?
- Dr. Robert Wiebe has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Wiebe practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians.