Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Williams
Dr. Robert Williams, DO, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Vicksburg, MI, with other offices in Kalamazoo, MI and Kalamazoo, MI (and 10 other locations). He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Williams is affiliated with Bronson LakeView Hospital, Battle Creek Health System and Borgess-Lee Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Williams has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Robert Williams is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Vicksburg, MI.
Dr. Kathryn Grossman
Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
Vicksburg, MI 0.06 mi15
Dr. Joel Reinoehl
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Vicksburg, MI 0.10 mi28
Dr. Gerald Friedman
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Vicksburg, MI 0.10 mi36