A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Wilson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Wilson, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Wilson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital Downtown
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Alexander Wilson MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Robert Wilson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Wilson practices Otolaryngology near Clemson, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Greenville, SC.
See Clemson Otolaryngologists.