A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Wilson, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sprains and Strains
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wilson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Skyline Medical Center
- Tennessee Christian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Alan Wilson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Robert Wilson has 6 office locations.
Dr. Robert Wilson practices Family Medicine near Clarksville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Erin, TN and Goodlettsville, TN.
See Clarksville Primary Care Doctors.