Psychiatrists

500 Turtle Cove Blvd
Ste 110A
Rockwall, TX 75087
214-703-3764
Locations and availability (1)

2.0

|  Former Patient  |  show details
Jun 5th, 2012

This Doctor is out to make as much money off of the Medicare system as he can. After first visit, unbenounced to me, he had signed me up with "his" Home Health Care Provider, ordered unnecessary tests that I had already endured through other specialists, and would not return a phone call when I formerly requested one. Communication was lacking on his part.Office was angry when I released myself from Dr. Woodwards care! Do NOT Recommend to anyone who is already sick of Medicare being over-charged!

|  show details
Apr 13th, 2012

Dr. Woodward is a home visiting Doctor and he is very kind and, professional

|  show details
by ex-wife on Nov 22nd, 2009

He "impregnated" me three times. But at least I was married to him. Too bad the "patient" didn't know that if a man will cheat WITH you, he will cheat ON you, and just plain CHEAT you.He owes his legitimate children a lot more than he owes the illegitimate one.

|  WOMEN BEWARE  |  show details
Mar 13th, 2009

this doctor impregnated me. we have an eight year old daughter together, but he ran off owing thousands in child support. if you are a woman, BEWARE of Dr. Robert Woodward. he is a loser and a deadbeat. and a bad psychiatrist. he prescribed many different drugs and i ended up with terrible side effects such as akathesia. he is terrible.