Learn more about Dr. Robert Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Young is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Young
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Young Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Young, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Young has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
- Chelsea Community Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert A Young MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Young practice?
- Dr. Robert Young has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Young practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ypsilanti Surgeons.