A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Zimmerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Zimmerman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Zimmerman graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Zimmerman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- NW Medical Center Washington County
- NW Medical Center Benton County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert A Zimmerman MD and PHD is a male Urologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Zimmerman practice?
- Dr. Robert Zimmerman has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Zimmerman practices Urology near Rogers, AR.
See Rogers Urologists.