Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Zimmerman
Dr. Robert Zimmerman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with other offices in Cleveland, OH and King Of Prussia, PA. He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include Neuroradiology, Diagnostic Radiology and Radiology. Dr. Zimmerman is affiliated with UH Cleveland Medical Center, The Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania and Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System. Dr. Zimmerman has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Zimmerman has the following 3 specialties
Neuroradiologists focus specifically on diagnosing conditions related to the nervous system, spine, head and neck through radiology. They can identify abnormalities in these areas and help doctors properly diagnose the presence of tumors, aneurysms...
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
Dr. Robert Zimmerman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. Lee Coryell
Diagnostic Radiology, Vascular and Interventional Radiology, Radiology
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi5
Dr. Ari Goldberg
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi10
Dr. Stefan Zimmerman
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi9