A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Zimmerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zimmerman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zimmerman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Zimmerman, MD is board certified in Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Pediatric Neuroradiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Zimmerman graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Zimmerman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Allen Zimmerman MD is a male Radiologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Zimmerman practice?
- Dr. Robert Zimmerman has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Zimmerman practices Radiology and Neuroradiology near King Of Prussia, PA.
See King Of Prussia Radiologists.