A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Zimmerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zimmerman
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zimmerman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Zimmerman, MD is board certified in Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Pediatric Neuroradiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Zimmerman graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Zimmerman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Allen Zimmerman MD is a male Radiologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Zimmerman practice?
- Dr. Robert Zimmerman has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Zimmerman practices Radiology and Neuroradiology near King Of Prussia, PA.
See King Of Prussia Radiologists.