A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Aaronson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Aaronson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aaronson
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Aaronson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Aaronson, FAASM, FACP, FCCP is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Aaronson graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Aaronson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Tucson Medical Center
- Healthsouth Rehabilitation Institute of Tucson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert M Aaronson FAASM, FACP, and FCCP is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Aaronson practice?
- Dr. Robert Aaronson has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Aaronson practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Internists, Tucson Critical Care Practitioners, and Tucson Pulmonologists.