Dr. Robert Mark Aaronson MD, FAASM, and FCCP is male, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Aaronson is Good. Dr. Aaronson has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Aaronson, MD, FAASM, FCCP is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Aaronson graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Aaronson has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Carondelet St Mary`s Hospital
- Tucson Heart Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Aaronson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Humana - 17 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Aaronson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Aaronson practice?
Dr. Robert Aaronson practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Tucson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Benson, AZ and Safford, AZ.
See Tucson Internists, Tucson Critical Care Practitioners, and Tucson Pulmonologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Roberto Aaronson, Dr. Bobby Aaronson, Dr. Robbie Aaronson, Dr. Rupert Aaronson