A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Aarstad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Aarstad, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Aarstad graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Aarstad has 5 hospital affiliations:
- LSU Health Sciences Center, Shreveport
- Overton Brooks Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Fredrick Aarstad MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Robert F. Aarstad practice?
- Dr. Robert Aarstad has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Aarstad practices Otolaryngology near Shreveport, LA.
See Shreveport Otolaryngologists.