A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Aarstad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Aarstad is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aarstad
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Aarstad Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Aarstad, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Aarstad graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Aarstad has 5 hospital affiliations:
- LSU Health Sciences Center, Shreveport
- Christus Schumpert St Mary Place Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Fredrick Aarstad MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Robert F. Aarstad practice?
- Dr. Robert Aarstad has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Aarstad practices Otolaryngology near Shreveport, LA.
See Shreveport Otolaryngologists.