A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Aarstad, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
He has special expertise in 10 Areas, including Allergy, Diseases of the Nose/ Nasal Surgery, and Disorders of ear, nose, throat, and related structures of the head and neck.7 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Aarstad graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.More Education & Awards
Dr. Aarstad has 4 hospital affiliations:
- LSU Health Sciences Center, Shreveport
- Christus Schumpert St Mary Place Med Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Aarstad accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 5 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Aarstad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert F. Aarstad practice?
Dr. Robert Aarstad practices Otolaryngology near Shreveport, LA.
See Shreveport Otolaryngologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Roberto Aarstad, Dr. Bobby Aarstad, Dr. Robbie Aarstad, Dr. Rupert Aarstad