Dr. Robert Abernethy III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Abernethy III?

Posted on June 25th, 2015

great doctor

Missed What Was Wrong With Me!

Posted on July 24th, 2013

Dr. Abernethy is a caring physician. Unfortunately he really did not did deep enough into my daily life! I MYSELF finally determined that I was the victim of Domestic Violence! So, I am not innately "mentally ill"! I am now no longer in that horribly damaging situation. And, I do NOT need a shrink, psych meds, hospitalization, or help from the Dept. of Mental Health. Also, I am now very glad to have distanced myself from the only branch of American Medicine which so negatively keeps one sick until they die! And ah the stigma-After reading a wonderful magazine recently called, "What Your Doctors Won't Tell You" I took away from the latest issue: Avoid all drugs/medicine, Eat a very nutritious diet (like the Mediterranean Diet), Get enough daily exercise (like walk 1/2 to 1 hour a day), Get enough sleep (i.e. 7-8 hours a night), And socialize only with positive people. Cheap, logical, and all those actions work! Additionally, I am now in Graduate School with a solid focus on my life-challenging and look forward to giving back internationally post training!

Posted on March 10th, 2012

Definitely not a "pill ousher", but Dr.Abernethy is a caring clinician!

Posted on September 20th, 2017