A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Abraham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Abraham, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Device Interrogation
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Abraham graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Abraham has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- St Thomas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Lucien Abraham MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Abraham practice?
- Dr. Robert Abraham has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Abraham practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Columbia, TN.
See Nashville Internists and Nashville Cardiologists.