A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Achtel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Achtel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Achtel
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Achtel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Achtel, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Achtel graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Achtel has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Fremont Medical Center
- Methodist Hospital of Sacramento
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert A Achtel MD is a male Pediatrician, has 45 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Achtel practice?
- Dr. Robert Achtel has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Achtel practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Yuba City, CA.
See Yuba City Pediatricians and Yuba City Cardiologists.