A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Ackerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Ackerman is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Ackerman, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ackerman graduated from University of Colorado at Denver and Health Sciences Center.
Dr. Ackerman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
- Mercy Health Partners - Hackley Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert A Ackerman MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Ackerman practice?
- Dr. Robert Ackerman has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Ackerman practices Anesthesiology near Muskegon, MI.
See Muskegon Anesthesiologists.