Dr. Robert Acosta DO Patient Reviews

September 22nd, 2016
Worst Doctor I have ever seen
Very arrogant and horrible doctor!! I feel sorry for his staff. He makes rude comments and talks about himself as though he is the greatest doctor that ever lived. He doesn't want you to waste his time when there is a serious issue, like possible cancer or having a portion of a body part removed. He tries to make you feel stupid if you ask a question like, "should I get a second opinion" even on something that serious. I have never had a worse experience with a doctor or a doctor that even comes close to being as bad as him.. HE SHOULD RETIRE SOON!!! SAVE YOUR TIME AND $$$, avoid this guy.

August 19th, 2016
Dr Acosta & staff are AweSoMe! Speaks fluent Spanish, too! Nice to see a doctors office with great staff & clean office!

November 1st, 2013
Best Doctor
I'm so glad I found this Doctor. If you are looking for a caring , compassionate, and great doctor with experienced Dr. Acosta will be highly recommended by me. The office environment is great and the ease appointment too.

GREAT DOCTOR
HE IS THE BEST I'M GLAD I HAVE HIM AS MY PRIMARY DOCTOR.MY CHILDREN ALSO LOVE DR.ACOSTA DUE TO HIS PERSONALITY.

September 30th, 2013
He is better than any other family physicians I have been to. He will give you the amount of time you need and also a great office environment.e. He will suggest better diet ideas to keep you healthy. He is intelligent, caring, and compassionate. I am very happy to found him!!!!

Best of the Best!!
It's great to finally find a doctor & staff that are friendly! I called & got in the same day...how often does that happen?? Thanks!

January 7th, 2011
I never had a office visit like I did in his office. The DR never touched me not Evan to check my hart rate or blood pressure. I had a terrible feeling when I left his office. I just checked my insurance and he charged $150 for nothing.

April 4th, 2008
An awesome doctor and Staff!
If you are looking for a doctor that is intelligent, caring, compassionate and loves his patients and jobs, this is the doctor for you. From common illness, Arthritis, allergy problems, fibromyalgia he is fast to treat and cure. The use of modern medicine to alternative thereapy you will find help to whatever is wrong with your situation. The staff is caring, nice and understanding. Wait time for an appointment is very, very short and making an appoinment is easy and fast!