Learn more about Dr. Robert Acton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Acton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Acton
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Acton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Acton, MD is board certified in Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- E.Coli (Escherichia coli Infections)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Acton graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Acton has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Fairview Ridges Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Dean Acton MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Acton practice?
- Dr. Robert Acton has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Acton practices Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Surgeons and Minneapolis Pediatric Surgeons.