A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Acton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Acton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Acton, MD is board certified in Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- E.Coli (Escherichia coli Infections)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Acton graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Acton has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Fairview Ridges Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Dean Acton MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Acton practice?
- Dr. Robert Acton has 7 office locations.
Dr. Robert Acton practices Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN and Burnsville, MN.
See Saint Paul Surgeons and Saint Paul Pediatric Surgeons.