Dr. Robert Adair MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine New York, NY

3.6

February 4th, 2017
He walked me through all my procedures, appt.'s, was correct in his diagnoses.

February 23rd, 2014
Pt from NYC office
I've been a patient at the ny York location for 2 years. The doctor is very nice and listens to you all the time. But when I get any lab work or sent out for testing, I have to wait for about 2 weeks for the nurse to call me back than get lied to with an excuse !! The office manager (the doctors wife) is very rude and doesn't take her job in a professional matter! Overall being that the staff is okay the doctor is much better !

September 2nd, 2013
44yrs of experience does not translate into increased quality of care.
I came on here to research another Dr because its time to change from Dr Adair. I stayed with him because half my family used him, but that number has dwindled down to almost none now. Latest issue was the erroneous billing on my Explanation of benefits. seems I have been billed for B12 injections (several) that I never received nor does any labs show I am b12 deficient. there are several appts that I have on my EOB that I never scheduled. The office mgr stated she will take care of it.

October 16th, 2012
Specialist
He needs to better understand his limits and know when it is best to refer patients on to a Specialist. With many medical conditions timing is EVERYTHING. Unfortunately, things did not work out for us. Insurers will not allow certain imaging testing from a Family Dr. He should have refered my Sister on to a Specialist. So the test he ordered did not catch her cancer early enough. His test showed all was well. The Specialist's testing showed her lungs were riddled with Stage 4 cancer. Huge difference in the two results. RIP Sis. I am sorry I could not do more.

June 27th, 2012
Dr. is careless, does not pay attention to any to patient concern. His wife who is the general manager, has to improve her comunication skills. Also but not least, DR. Adair co payment is higher, manager says that DR. Adair is a specialist not a primary care provider and has to charge a specialist co pay yet i ask, why he refers me to a specialist when supposedly he is one?

May 2nd, 2012
Doctor Robert Adair treats you like a family. He gives you his 200 % professional expertise and attention. I will recommend him and his practice and staff 200 % approval.

March 30th, 2012
Changing Doctors
Not the best bedside manner. Nor helpful with working with caregivers and family members. A little to arrogant for our family. Moreover, his policy that a HIPPA form has to be filled out every 6 months is ridiculous and he is the only Dr (of my Dad's 4 other doctors) that requires the forms to be filled out so frequently.

July 29th, 2011
Office is very unprofessional
The office manager, Dr's wife, is extremely rude and unprofessional. She hung up on me, and called me obnoxious, when I was just asking basic questions.