Dr. Robert Adamenko Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Robert Adamenko?

Never want to see this doctor again!

Posted on February 25th, 2015

Not my daughter's regular doctor but shares practice with her so had to see him when my daughter was sick. It was a busy day in the clinic and he rushed me out of there dismissing my concerns. Was there barely for 5 minutes. He was impatient and curt and couldn't wait to see me out. It turned out to be the the symptom of an ongoing viral infection she and many other infants had contracted so he dismissed me without really spending any time taking a good look at it. Babies don't schedule their sick days according to the doctor's schedule. IMHO a physician must spend as much time on a sick visit as a wellness one. A doctor who is too busy to address the concerns of the parent of a sick child simply because it was inconvenient that particular day for the child to fall sick shouldn't be in pediatrics. Also, when I asked him a question about a developmental delay my child had had he refused to answer it since the visit was not about it and said I could contact the state's early intervention program if I was so concerned!

Not great with kids

Posted on January 19th, 2014

Dr. Adamenko is very nice but just not the greatest with kids. If my son is crying and scared his response "I have to do this!" We saw his partner Dr. Post once and she was amazing with our boys! We have seen dr. Adamenko for almost 2 years and he still does not remember us or my boys. Maybe he should take notes so the next time he sees his pts he's not asking the same questions about who's home with them during the day, etc. I disagree with one of the reviews here however. The office is very nice, the staff are very friendly and professional and we have never waited more than 5 min for an appt. the office is exceptional!

Posted on August 10th, 2010

In response to the last posting, my son has been a patient of Dr. Adamenko's since his birth. We have always had a good experience. Our waiting time in the office has never been more than 10minutes. I'm not sure how it can be fairly reported that "his staff is incompetant and has been getting used to the new system for years" as Dr. Adamenko has only been with this office for approx. 2 years. I bet that if he didn't fully work this person's children up and he missed something, these people would be the first to file a lawsuit! Better to be safe than sorry. Children can handle some lab tests, unless of course they have melodramatic parents who dramatize everything.

If you love your children, find another doctor

Posted on May 22nd, 2010

If you love your children like we do, do yourself a big favor and find another doctor. However, if you don't mind putting them through long series of tests, stressful situations with no communication then I would recommend him as your doctor. He is an alarmist. His staff is incompetant and have been getting used to "the new system" for years. He could not even diagnose poison ivy on an 11 year old boy. He is quick to use your child as a pin cussion and pass you along to specialists who are very good but put your child through unnesessary tests and find nothing. The wait time in his office is deplorable. We had an appointment for a simple weight check and a flu booster and were there for 2hrs and we were the only patients there. We met another woman who had 4 kids and who all had apointments that day and she had been there for 6hrs. They always have incorrect information on file. We have consistantly found phone numbers on file that we don't recognize as our childs primary contact. Quite simply we have NEVER had a good experience with Dr. Adamenko. Don't put your kids or yourself through this.

Posted on October 26th, 2017