The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Adelaar
Dr. Robert Adelaar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Richmond, VA. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand. Dr. Adelaar is affiliated with Bon Secours St Mary's Hospital, VCU Medical Center and CJW Medical Center - Johnston Willis Hospital Campus. Dr. Adelaar has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Adelaar has the following 3 specialties
- Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery
Orthopedic reconstructive surgeons deal with injuries and deformities of your bones and muscles. If you ever need a hip, knee or shoulder replacement — whether due to a sports injury or aging — an orthopedic surgeon will consult with you and...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from...
Dr. Robert Adelaar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Richmond, VA.
Dr. Ilvy Cotterell
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery, Residency
Richmond, VA 0 mi9
Dr. Tejas Patel
Foot and Ankle Orthopedics, Orthopedic Surgery, Residency
Richmond, VA 0 mi4
Dr. Niladri Basu
Richmond, VA 0 mi3