A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Adelaar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Adelaar, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Adelaar, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Avascular Necrosis (Osteonecrosis)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Internal Fracture Fixation
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Adelaar graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Adelaar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Community Mem Health Center
- VCU Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert S Adelaar MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Adelaar practice?
- Dr. Robert Adelaar has 6 office locations.
Dr. Robert Adelaar practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Richmond, VA.
Additional practice locations include: South Hill, VA.
See Richmond Orthopedic Surgeons and Richmond Surgeons.