Learn more about Dr. Robert Adelaar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Adelaar, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Avascular Necrosis (Osteonecrosis)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Internal Fracture Fixation
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Adelaar graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Adelaar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Community Mem Health Center
- VCU Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Adelaar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert Adelaar practice?
Dr. Robert Adelaar practices Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near South Hill, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Richmond, VA.
See South Hill Surgeons.