Learn more about Dr. Robert Adelaar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Adelaar, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Adelaar
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Adelaar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Adelaar, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Avascular Necrosis (Osteonecrosis)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Internal Fracture Fixation
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Adelaar graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Adelaar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Community Mem Health Center
- VCU Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Stephen Adelaar MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Adelaar practice?
- Dr. Robert Adelaar has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Adelaar practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Richmond, VA.
See Richmond Surgeons and Richmond Orthopedic Surgeons.