A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Adelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Adelson, Rhinology / Facial Plastic Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Adelson, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diseases of the Nose/ Nasal Surgery
- Disorders of ear
- Management of disorders of the nose
Education & Awards
Dr. Adelson graduated from University of South Florida College of Medicine, Tampa, FL Graduated. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Adelson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Memorial Hospital
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- St Peter's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Todd Adelson MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Facial Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck.
- Where does Dr. Robert T. Adelson practice?
- Dr. Robert Adelson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Adelson practices Otolaryngology, Facial Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near Albany, NY.
See Albany Otolaryngologists, Albany Plastic Surgeons, and Albany Surgeons.