A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Aden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Aden is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Aden, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Aden graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Aden has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- Jackson South Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Edward Aden MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Aden practice?
- Dr. Robert Aden has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Aden practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Miami, FL.
See Miami Endocrinologists.