Dr. Robert Aden Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Robert Aden?

A True Doctor!

Posted on April 18th, 2017

I have been visiting Dr. Aden for over seven years. Not only is he is an excellent Endocrinologist but his pateint skills and analitical approach have helped me to reduce my medications as well as to regain a healthy life style.

Excellent endocrinologist

Posted on January 16th, 2017

Dr. Aden is very caring, likeable and concerned. He is very thorough and keeps up with the latest treatments.

Excellent Endocrinologist

Posted on September 19th, 2016

Dr. Robert Aden is an endocrinologist with passion, patience and controlled my diabetes on the 2nd visit to the Diabetes Center Miami. Dr. Robert Aden is highly recommended due to his sincerity and compassion in my health and wellness.

Teacher

Posted on September 9th, 2016

I was very impressive on how much time Dr Aden spent going over my medical case with me. Gave me solutions and test to be done. I left the office feeling very optimistic. He is a good Doctor; I had no difficulty finding the Doctor whom I wanted to find!

rude

Posted on December 22nd, 2015

what gives any doctor the right to let a patient wait 40 minutes

Posted on January 13th, 2015

Fabulous physician! Very intelligent, knowledgeable and caring! Cannot do any better!

Top notch doctor

Posted on May 19th, 2014

I am so pleased that a friend recommended Dr. Aden to me several years ago. While he's of course an internist, I see him as an endocrinologist but feel confident about asking him about anything I would ask my internist without having to make an appointment with her. He is exceptionally knowledge, a serious physician with very high standards of patient concern and care. I also love the fact that unlike most specialists, I have never felt like he was limiting his time with me. People I have recommended him to are equally comfortable with his competence and pleasant demeanor.

EXCELLENT DOCTOR LOTS OF GREAT CARE AND VERY HONEST.

Posted on May 9th, 2014

I AM A PATIENT OF DR ADEN SINCE 2007, I AM DIABETIC TYPE ONE FOR MORE THAN 40 YEARS. I HAD TREE PREVIOUS ENDOCRINOLOGIST WHO DID NOT HELP ME WITH ME ILLNESS. WHEN TO SEE DR ADEN HAND HE SOLVE MY INMEDIATE PROBLEMS AND SHOW ME HOW TO BETTER MANAGE MY ILLNESS, HE WAS ALWAYS ATENTIVE AND GENEROUS WITH HIS TIME TOWARDS ME. WENEVER I WAS HOSPITALIZED DR ADEN ALWAYS CAME TO SEE ME EVEN HE WAS NOT A HOSPITAL DR PARTICIPANT. I AM GRATEFUL TO HIM.

Smart Guy - Great Doctor

Posted on July 18th, 2012

Dr. Aden is an excellent doctor. He takes the time to understand your current condition. He is a conservative physician and thourough in his analysis of a diagnosis.

wORSE EXPERIENCE IN YEARS!!!

Posted on May 3rd, 2012

nEVER GOING BACK!!!! rUDE AND COCKY :(((

Great doctor

Posted on April 10th, 2012

I have been to many doctors and I find that Dr Aden is an excellent doctor. I do agree that his bedside manner could do with some work but I'm there for his brain and skill not his smile.I would unhesitatingly recommend him to anyone.I have diabetes and he brought that into control within a few weeks. And, if I had listened to him ... I may not have encountered his ... bedside manner.His staff - just excellent. Very efficient and much better at the bedside manner.

Posted on April 2nd, 2011