Overall Review

3.4

September 19th, 2016
Excellent Endocrinologist
Dr. Robert Aden is an endocrinologist with passion, patience and controlled my diabetes on the 2nd visit to the Diabetes Center Miami. Dr. Robert Aden is highly recommended due to his sincerity and compassion in my health and wellness.

September 9th, 2016
Teacher
I was very impressive on how much time Dr Aden spent going over my medical case with me. Gave me solutions and test to be done. I left the office feeling very optimistic. He is a good Doctor; I had no difficulty finding the Doctor whom I wanted to find!

December 22nd, 2015
rude
what gives any doctor the right to let a patient wait 40 minutes

January 12th, 2015
Fabulous physician! Very intelligent, knowledgeable and caring! Cannot do any better!

May 18th, 2014
Top notch doctor
I am so pleased that a friend recommended Dr. Aden to me several years ago. While he's of course an internist, I see him as an endocrinologist but feel confident about asking him about anything I would ask my internist without having to make an appointment with her. He is exceptionally knowledge, a serious physician with very high standards of patient concern and care. I also love the fact that unlike most specialists, I have never felt like he was limiting his time with me. People I have recommended him to are equally comfortable with his competence and pleasant demeanor.

May 9th, 2014
EXCELLENT DOCTOR LOTS OF GREAT CARE AND VERY HONEST.
I AM A PATIENT OF DR ADEN SINCE 2007, I AM DIABETIC TYPE ONE FOR MORE THAN 40 YEARS. I HAD TREE PREVIOUS ENDOCRINOLOGIST WHO DID NOT HELP ME WITH ME ILLNESS. WHEN TO SEE DR ADEN HAND HE SOLVE MY INMEDIATE PROBLEMS AND SHOW ME HOW TO BETTER MANAGE MY ILLNESS, HE WAS ALWAYS ATENTIVE AND GENEROUS WITH HIS TIME TOWARDS ME. WENEVER I WAS HOSPITALIZED DR ADEN ALWAYS CAME TO SEE ME EVEN HE WAS NOT A HOSPITAL DR PARTICIPANT. I AM GRATEFUL TO HIM.

February 13th, 2014
Sad...
If I were meeting my demise and he was the only physician left on this earth, I would happily go to my final resting place. Rude, cocky, and extremely sarcastic.

July 18th, 2012
Smart Guy - Great Doctor
Dr. Aden is an excellent doctor. He takes the time to understand your current condition. He is a conservative physician and thourough in his analysis of a diagnosis.

May 3rd, 2012
wORSE EXPERIENCE IN YEARS!!!
nEVER GOING BACK!!!! rUDE AND COCKY :(((

April 9th, 2012
Great doctor
I have been to many doctors and I find that Dr Aden is an excellent doctor. I do agree that his bedside manner could do with some work but I'm there for his brain and skill not his smile.I would unhesitatingly recommend him to anyone.I have diabetes and he brought that into control within a few weeks. And, if I had listened to him ... I may not have encountered his ... bedside manner.His staff - just excellent. Very efficient and much better at the bedside manner.

April 2nd, 2011
never going back!

January 25th, 2011
Things have changed there
Old office manager gone, staff has changed, new location for the office -- all big improvements. There are still inadequate phone lines, so it rings busy all too often plus his fax doesn't always pick up plus he does not have email available to patients -- but he does return phone calls promptly. Most important is that he is EXTRAORDINARILY competent re diagnosis and treatment (I am a health professional).