The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Aderhold
Dr. Robert Aderhold, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Albany, GA, with another office in Albany, GA. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Aderhold is affiliated with Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital, Phoebe Worth Medical Center and Hca Palmyra Medical Centers. Dr. Aderhold has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Aderhold has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Robert Aderhold is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Albany, GA.