A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Admire:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Admire is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Admire, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Admire graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Admire has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Charles Admire MD is a male Urologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Admire practice?
- Dr. Robert Admire has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Admire practices Urology near Denton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Gainesville, TX.
See Denton Urologists.