A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Agarwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Agarwal is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Agarwal
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Agarwal Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Dr. Agarwal has 1 hospital affiliations:
- William S. Middleton Memorial Veterans Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert R Agarwal MD is a male General Practitioner and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Robert R. Agarwal practice?
- Dr. Robert Agarwal has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Agarwal practices General Practice near Madison, WI.
See Madison Primary Care Doctors.