A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Ahmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Ahmed is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Ahmed, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Colorectal Surgery
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmed graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Ahmed has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Frank Ahmed FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert F. Ahmed practice?
- Dr. Robert Ahmed has 11 office locations.
Dr. Robert Ahmed practices Surgery near Leesburg, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Fairfax, VA and Alexandria, VA.
See Leesburg Surgeons.