A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Aiken:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Aiken is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Aiken, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Biological Therapy (Immunotherapy)
- Brain Cancer
- Central Nervous System Cancer (CNS Neoplasm)
- Clinical Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Aiken graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Aiken has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Aiken MD is a male Neurologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Aiken practice?
- Dr. Robert Aiken has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Aiken practices Neurology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL and Philadelphia, PA.
See New York Neurologists.