A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Aiken:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Aiken is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Aiken, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Biological Therapy (Immunotherapy)
- Brain Cancer
- Central Nervous System Cancer (CNS Neoplasm)
- Clinical Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Aiken graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Aiken has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Aiken accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert Aiken practice?
Dr. Robert Aiken practices Neurology, Pain Medicine, and Public Health & General Preventive Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL and Philadelphia, PA.
See New York Neurologists, New York Pain Management Doctors, and New York Preventive Medicine Specialists.