Learn more about Dr. Robert Aiken:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Aiken is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Aiken, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Biological Therapy (Immunotherapy)
- Brain Cancer
- Central Nervous System Cancer (CNS Neoplasm)
- Clinical Research
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Aiken graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Aiken has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Aiken MD is a male Neurologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Aiken practice?
- Dr. Robert Aiken has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Aiken practices Neurology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Philadelphia Neurologists.