A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Ain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Ain is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Ain, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ain graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ain has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kansas Surgery & Recovery Center Llp
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert J Ain MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Ain practice?
- Dr. Robert Ain has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Ain practices Anesthesiology near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Anesthesiologists.