The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Aki
Dr. Robert Aki, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Arlington Heights, IL. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Aki is affiliated with Northwest Community Hospital, Alexian Brothers Medical Center and Alexian Brothers Behavorial Health Hospital. Dr. Aki has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Aki has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Robert Aki is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Arlington Heights, IL.
Dr. Thomas Pae
Arlington Heights, IL 0 mi19
Dr. Sapan Desai
General Surgery, Vascular Surgery
Arlington Heights, IL 0.07 mi10
Dr. Richard Keller
Emergency Medicine, General Surgery
Arlington Heights, IL 0.07 mi32