A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Aki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Aki is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Aki, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Aki graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Aki has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Resurrection Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert H Aki MD is a male Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Aki practice?
- Dr. Robert Aki has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Aki practices Surgery near Arlington Heights, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Des Plaines, IL.
See Arlington Heights Surgeons.