A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Al-Aly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Al-Aly
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Al-Aly Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Al-Aly, MD is board certified in Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Interventional Radiology
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Al-Aly graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Al-Aly has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthonys Medical Center
- Camden Clark Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert M Al-Aly MD is a male Radiologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Al-Aly practice?
- Dr. Robert Al-Aly has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Al-Aly practices Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Radiologists.