Dr. Robert Albin MD Patient Reviews

• Pulmonary Disease Atlanta, GA

4.7

January 26th, 2017
A great Doctor with a sorry back office
Great doctor- very knowledgeable and helpful Caring and responsive Called his office 3 times to get results of my CT scan and still not heard from his office

January 1st, 2017
THE VERY BESTS DOCTOR
He is awesome, is intelligent, kind, caring.His staff great.Triston quickly had my supplies sent out,Miss Stephanie explains everything,so intelligent.Miss Stephanie at front desk awesome too.So was Dr Albins assistant.

December 23rd, 2016
He saved my life
He is Great.No more sleep problems. I love him,his staff the two miss stephanies are Great, and miss monica.They all make you feel welcome.Dr Albin fitted me with the Dream Wear and I love it it is truly a dream.No more walking up tired and feeling tired all day

July 3rd, 2016
Dr. Albin is an outstanding doctor and I highly recommend him.
A great doctor that cares about his patients.

February 6th, 2016
Great Doctor

August 7th, 2012
good doctor, bad office
it took 5 weeks to get my first appt. with dr. albin. second visit, i waited in the exam room for 1 1/2 hours. an attendant came in one time to see if i wanted anything.when the doctor finally came in, he didn't say a word about keeping me waiting for an hour and a half.this is unacceptable to me, no matter how good a physician is.

October 7th, 2011
Miserable Office Visit
I was told to arrive 15 minutes early for my appointment - I was there 20 minutes early. Taken to a room and the nurse took vital signs and administered a breathing test. She left and told me that Dr. Albin would be in shortly. 45 minutes later Dr. Albin came in the room, took a brief history, was interrupted by a phone call from his wife which he took during my appointment, then told me he had to leave because he heard "discussion in the hallway about another patient" and he needed to check. Told me to stay seated and he would return. After another long wait I opened the door and asked a nurse if the Dr. had forgotten about me. She said she would check. Dr. Albin appeared shortly and said he was being "rattled by patients" all day. He said he had reviewed the X-ray taken at the hospital and found that it did not have enough view of the lungs for a diagnosis to be made. He said that I should return to see him in 2 to 3 months and he would take a lung x-ray to check but he didn't think there was anything wrong! My total time at his office to hear this was over 2 hours!