A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Albrecht:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Albrecht is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Albrecht
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Albrecht Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Albrecht, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Laser Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Albrecht graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Albrecht has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital
- St Alexius Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Richard Albrecht MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert R. Albrecht practice?
- Dr. Robert Albrecht has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Albrecht practices Ophthalmology near Barrington, IL.
See Barrington Ophthalmologists.