A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Alfich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Alfich, Geriatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Alfich, MD is board certified in Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- hiking first aid
Education & Awards
Dr. Alfich graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Alfich has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Alan Alfich MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Alfich practice?
- Dr. Robert Alfich has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Alfich practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Sun City West, AZ.
See Sun City West Family Physicians and Sun City West Geriatric Doctors.