A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Alisharun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Alisharun graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Alisharun has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Roseville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Myboo Alisharun MD is a male Critical Care Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Alisharun practice?
- Dr. Robert Alisharun has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Alisharun practices Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Roseville, CA.
See Dallas Pediatricians.