A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. C Alkema:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. C Alkema is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. C Alkema, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Alkema graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Alkema has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners - Hackley Campus
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. C Robert Alkema MD is a male Pediatrician, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. C R. Alkema practice?
- Dr. C Alkema has 3 office locations.
Dr. C Alkema practices Pediatrics near Muskegon, MI.
See Muskegon Pediatricians.