Dr. Robert Alley Jr Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Robert Alley Jr?

Posted on October 14th, 2015

I think that Dr.Alley is the best doctor.He is very caring and kind to his patients.

The way we all want our doctos to treat us.

Posted on June 2nd, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Alley for many years & I would highly recommend him to anyone without hesitation. He is caring, thorough & so very easy to talk to. He takes his time & really listens to your concerns. You never feel rushed & you know that he genuinely cares for each of his patients. And after all, isn't this what we all want from our doctor? Dr. Alley stands head & shoulders above the rest!!!

Great Doctor Who Cares About His Patients

Posted on January 16th, 2013

Doctor Robert C. Alley has been a wonderful doctor. He is very caring about his patients and doesn't make them feel rushed. He takes quality time with his patients, and his knowledge is most impressive. I am very proud to call him my doctor.

A Doctor That Cares

Posted on June 4th, 2012

All my life I have had health issues but none as bad as with my third child. After her birth I began to get sick and could not get well, I went to doctor after doctor and they alljust ran the smae tests and told me I was just depressed when what was happening was my liver was dying from long dosages of tributline. If my OBGYN had not sent me to Dr. Alley I probably would have died. Since then he has saved me time and again and treats me like one of the family. In the waiting room all the patients that are his say the same thing. I owe him my life and my sanity I wish everyone had a doctor like him.

Truly being cared for!

Posted on January 7th, 2011

Dr. Alley is the most caring, compassionate DR. I've ever spent time with. His professionalisn, expertise and bedside manner are unsurpassed. His ease of communication lets me know he's hearing my every need and knows what to do to keep me as well as possible. He is completely thorough in his evaluation & diagnoses and always makes me feel thankful & comforted to be in his care.

Posted on October 13th, 2010

I have been with Dr. Alley since he took over for Dr. Nelson at St. Marys. I find Dr. Alley with all the qualities of the above ratings and even more. He has NEVER been unable to be compassionate with any of my problems. He has always given me a straight answer and believes in a Higher Power.

Posted on April 8th, 2017