A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Allister:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Allister
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Allister Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Allister, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Allister graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Allister has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wentworth-Douglass Hospital
- Lakes Region General Hospital
- Frisbie Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert J Allister MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Allister practice?
- Dr. Robert Allister has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Allister practices Psychiatry near Rochester, NH.
See Rochester Psychiatrists.