A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Allleyn, MD is board certified in Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Allleyn graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Allleyn has 10 hospital affiliations:
- El Campo Memorial Hospital
- Doctors Hospital Renaissance - Edinburg
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Allleyn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 6 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Allleyn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Allleyn practice?
Dr. Robert Allleyn practices Surgery near Mcallen, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Edinburg, TX and Mission, TX.
See Mcallen Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bob Allleyn, Dr. Bobby Allleyn, Dr. Rob Allleyn, Dr. Robbie Allleyn