Learn more about Dr. Robert Allum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Allum is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Allum
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Allum Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Allum graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Allum has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Otsego Memorial Hospital
- Cheboygan Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Allum DO is a male General Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Robert Allum practice?
- Dr. Robert Allum has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Allum practices General Practice near Cheboygan, MI.
See Cheboygan Primary Care Doctors.