Dr. Robert Alpern Is this you?

2.1

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Robert Alpern?

Be Cautious!

Posted on October 29th, 2015

Twisted and self-serving. A disgrace to the ethical practices of competency.

Posted on June 25th, 2015

Is there anything less than 1 star

review

Posted on June 9th, 2015

Dr. Alpern is a extremely incompetent and not in touch with reality. He only sees things in black and white. He gave my childs mother custody when he did not consider any of the information or evidence. I strongly do not recommend Dr. Alpern he is biased by hearsay and did not consider the facts.

mr.

Posted on October 4th, 2014

Absolutely brilliant, professional, courteous, capable, and caring. Kindly gets right to the problem, and activates a cure.

avoid this guy and yes, he should retire

Posted on January 2nd, 2014

For the first few sessions, he seemed nice, experienced and knowledgeable but he is a very bad psychiatrist. He is very old school and does not really listen since he thinks he has been around so long that he knows everything. He has been around too long. I strongly suggest you find someone else. He is judgemental and even seems to have a mean, vindictive streak. He was worse than useless and a complete waste of money. He is not up on New medications or therapies.

This man needs to retire

Posted on December 19th, 2013

I have been seeing this psychiatrist since I was a child. Now I am an adult. The last time I saw him, he kept saying I could get a job, but a few years ago we got in writing that I can't work due to my disability. He made me very upset because he was going on and on about how I could work. Plus, we had to wait for almost an hour after my appointment time because several students came in to talk to him. I need to see another psychiatrist, but after this I will have a hard time trusting them now. My mom pretty much said that he needs to retire. He's too old to be a psychiatrist now.

Run other way!

Posted on March 19th, 2013

All he cared about was money! Cared nothing For my children. We were sent to him by judge During one of many court visits while my narcissitic Ex kept us tied up in court. Dr disregarded child Abuse. He was awful. It was a horrible experience Especially when he sued trying to get more money During our hearing. It was ridiculous.

Ridiculous!

Posted on November 20th, 2012

If you can, see someone else! You will not be pleased.

This guy is a SICK TICKET

Posted on August 22nd, 2012

This is a person who has Narcissitic Personality Disorder, should never be allowed to make decisions on behalf of vulnerable children and has many times crossed the boundaries of normal, and professional protocol.He should have had his licensed pulled years ago.

Psychiatrist that likes to talk about himself

Posted on April 17th, 2012

And then has the audacity to diagnose ME with all sorts of crazy things? He doesn't follow protocol of court documents, he was too busy talking about his secretary from 40 years ago, to let me get a word in edgewise...not to mention the $3500 price tag he comes with. I would say, unless you're forced to see him, I would steer clear of this quack...

Posted on April 3rd, 2012

Dr. Alpern doesn't seem to know as much about mental health issues and treatment as other doctors I've seen, so I only saw him a few times, and found a better doctor.

all about the money