A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Altamura:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Altamura is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Altamura graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Altamura has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Altamura accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert F. Altamura practice?
Dr. Robert Altamura practices Pediatrics near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Surprise, AZ.
See Phoenix Pediatricians.